Coconut Coast Villas © 2014 • St. John, USVI
• Cancellation - Once you reserve a unit, we have a no cancellation policy. You must contact us in writing if you need to change or cancel your reservation. If we are able to re-rent your unit, there will be a maximum of a 90% refund. If we are unable to re-rent your unit, no refund will be made.
• Travel Insurance - We strongly recommend you obtain travel insurance. We do not refund for personal or natural emergencies.
• Double Occupancy - is defined as two persons per bed. All our beds are queen sized. Any more will necessitate an additional $30.00 per night per person charge. We do have aero beds available.
• Non Smoking - We are a no smoking property. There is no smoking inside the buildings, on the porches or on the balconies. There is a smoking area provided away from the buildings.
• Breakage - in the event of damage to the unit or its contents, we reserve the right to charge you a fee to recover our expenses.
• Termination of Stay - we reserve the right to ask troublesome guests to leave after giving fair warning of our concerns.
• Refunds - there are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures - for any reason
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Coconut Coast Villas directly on the ocean?
The property is directly on the ocean. It is not a sandy beach but is a pebble beach. We sit right on the edge of Turner Bay that is accessible though the gate from our oceanfront pool deck. Our guests enjoy the privacy of a quiet beach and many take walks along the shore, looking in the many tidal pools and searching for shells.
Do you provide Pick-Up & Drop-Off services?
We do provide pick up and drop off services free of charge. However you must follow all of the instructions on the confirmation letter and provide your complete itinerary. During high season and in other instances due to our other duties we may not be able to provide these services. We will inform you once you contact us from St. Thomas if we are able to provide these services for you. There are taxis available at the Cruz Bay ferry dock should we be unavailable for a minimal charge.
How can I stock my Villa with food, ice and beverages?
There are two options. In order of least expensive to most expensive, they are: First there are several grocery stores near by that you can walk or drive to in order to quickly stock up yourself. Second, you can fill out the form on our website and order the food through us and we are happy to assist you in your shopping. Additional charges apply.
Do you provide car seats or, cribs?
We do not offer these supplies but they can be arranged though our partner Suzy Christy. You can contact her to reserve these types of items and arrange delivery at 340-776-6889 or on the web at WWW.CHRISTYSOFSTJOHN.COM
Can you swim or snorkel off the beach in front of the accommodations?
Turner Bay offers great snorkeling but only for an experienced swimmer with booties. Frank Bay, only a two-minute walk from here along a nature trail, also has amazing snorkeling.
How far is the property from a sandy beach?
Frank Bay, a five minute walk away, has a wonderful sand and pebble beach that offers snorkeling and one of the island's premium sunset locations. The North shore, only 45 minute hike or a ten-minute drive from the property, is home to over a dozen world famous pristine white sand beaches.
Can you walk to Cruz Bay?
Cruz Bay is only a ten to fifteen minute walk from the accommodations. We have maps available to help you get familiar with our little island.
Do you provide beach chairs, coolers, and beach towels for your guests?
Yes, we do provide beach chairs, coolers, and beach towels for our guests.
Are all of your units waterfront and does each have a balcony?
Yes, all of our units are waterfront! You can see and hear the Caribbean Sea from all of our accommodations and each has it's own spacious private balcony to soak up the sun drenched view.
Is there parking for the accommodations?
Each suite has its own designated off the street parking spot.
Are there spa services available at your resort?
You can arrange to have a massage in your suite or on your balcony. Also a very nice day spa is nearby which offers a wide variety of spa services at reasonable prices. To lean more about the services offered and the rates, please contact them directly at 340-775-2700.
How can I rent a car while I am on St. John?
There are a number of car rental companies on St. John. We recommend that if you want to rent a car that you do make a reservation in advance. We work closely with St. John Car Rental and are able to make the reservation with them for you, just give us a call!
How can I arrange for boating or other activities in advance?
We are happy to assist you in planning your activities while you are here on the island. There are a number of options for boating trips and other watersports activities. Please feel free to call us so we can share some recommendations with you. Getting on the water is one of the best things you can do here on St. John. It allows you to experience the island in a way that cannot be accomplished from land alone. Some popular options include a romantic sunset sail or a full day four island adventure or a motor boat based picnic or a full day of fishing or a full or half day sailing adventure. It al depends on what you like. Chances are there is a trip to match your interests. Just let us know and we will book the reservations for you!
Toll Free 1-800-858-7989